5 Ways to Use Online Data Tools for Place Marketing
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019. 1:30-2 PM EST/ 10:30-11 AM PST
Cut through the marketing clutter with innovative, practical uses of free and paid sources of community data. Marketers often focus on branding and advertising, but overlook the many ways to attract attention from businesses making location decisions with strategic use information about your regional demographics, labor force, consumer spending, GIS and business. In this free, 30-minute long webinar, Alissa Sklar, Ph.D., offers strategic advice you can begin using right away.
- Discover a variety of free and paid sources of robust, up-to-date data.
- Increase traffic with meaningful, quality content
- Mine data sources for a steady stream of fresh, interesting and relevant content for your social media accounts, blog and/or newsletter
- Offer traffic-boosting publicity to local brokers and businesses
- Keep stakeholders and local media informed about key data points about your community.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with your unique attendance link for the webinar.