What can the new ZoomProspector.com do for your EDO?
Tuesday, September 20th, 1-1:30 PM EDT/ 10-10:30 AM PDT
The new ZoomProspector.com is the U.S.'s powerful and comprehensive national site selection portal, completely redesigned from the ground up to fuel business growth across the country. With 1000+ data points for every community in the nation, the mobile-friendly can be used by every EDO, regardless of your GIS application or website designer. Hundreds of EDOs are already using it; site selectors, businesses and investors from all over enjoy the free access to nationwide data. Come see what information data is listed for your economic development organization.
This free, 30-minute long webinar offers a fast-paced tour to see the many exciting new features designed to drive qualified leads to your community:
- How to use the national site selection portal for lead generation
- New ways to research, analyze and share critical data
- Show off local GIS layers for your community to site selectors and businesses
- Drill down beyond county level with granular data
- Rank the top cities, counties and metro areas on hundreds of different variables
- Set up engaging Economic Development Organization (EDO) Profiles
- Enhanced social sharing
After registration, you will receive an email with your unique join link, confirming your registration.